DUCTLESS HEAT PUMPS OF SOUTHERN OREGON
Dear City of Ashland Customer,
Here are some reasons to upgrade to a ductless heat pump from Ductless Heat Pumps of Southern Oregon (DHPSO)
- Daikin ductless heat pumps from DHPSO are one of the most efficient methods to heat and cool your home.
- The City of Ashland recognizes this efficiency and is offering a $1,500 rebate to replace electric resistant heating: i.e., electric furnace, electric baseboard, electric wall heaters, and electric ceiling heat.
- The City of Ashland will also finance the installation for 5 years at 0%!
- Daikin heat pumps from DHPSO also qualify for up to $1300 tax credit from the State of Oregon.
- Daikin heat pumps from DHPSO are as quiet as whispering talk in a library.
- Daikin heat pumps from DHPSO are efficient down to -4 degrees.
- Savings! Ductless heat pumps from DHPSO can save over 50% in heating costs.
- An example of installation:
Cost for system up to 1200 Sq. Ft. $3,898.00
Less $1,500 rebate from City of Ashland – $1,500.00
Less $1200 tax credit from the State of Oregon -$1,200.00
Total Costs $1,198.00
If $50 per month (from the savings of a new Daikin ductless heat pump) were applied to the 0% financing this state of the art heating and cooling system could be payed off in two years!
Ductless Heat Pumps of Southern Oregon CCB#57078